Black Cat Timer is a multi-function Clock and Timer for the Macintosh. Use it as an alarm clock, a
countdown timer, an elapsed timer, or set a schedule for alarms throughout the day or week!
We're so sure that you've find Black Cat Timer useful that we're offering you a risk-free deal.
You can go ahead and
a copy of Black Cat Timer for absolutely free. Give it a try, and see how powerful and easy it is to use.
Once you've decided that you find it useful, go ahead and register your copy for just $9.99.
If for some reason you
decide Black Cat Timer isn't for you, just throw away your copy. That's it!
Black Cat Timer functions as many different types of timers and clocks.
- Standard Clock - if no timer or alarm function is selected, Black Cat Timer functions as a standard clock
- Alarm Clock - choosing the alarm clock allows you to set a single alarm time
- Count Down - The count down timer allows you to choose a period of time until the alarm sounds, much like a standard kitchen timer.
- Elapsed Time - The elapsed timer functions as a stop watch, in which it begins to count off time from 0 seconds up.
- Timer Schedule - This is one of the most useful functions of Black Cat Timer. Enter in numerous alarm times over the course of any period of time. Keep
track of your laundry schedule, when to start dinner, or expect guests. Each item can be named to keep track of what is coming up.
The cost of registering Black Cat Timer is only $9.99!
Buy your copy online, and get your registration code in minutes!