Download a copy for free to try out, for Windows and macOS.
RF Toolbox is an antenna design and electronics/electrical tool package. It takes you
step by step through the design of the following types of antennas:
- Fat Dipole
- Long Yagi
- Super J-Pole
- Log Periodic
- Loop Antenna (MW Box Loop Antenna)
- Cubic Quad
- Vertical 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 7/8, and full wave
It also performs the following calculations:
- Transmission Line Calculator
- Coil Design
- LC Filter Design
- Transmission Line Loss
- L Matching Networks
- Pi Matching Networks
- Impedance Calculations
- Wire Gauge and Resistance and Voltage Drop
- Wire Inductance Calculations
- dB Calculations
- Resistor Series/Parallel Calculations
- Resistor Color Code Calculations
- Low and High Pass Butterworth and Chebyshev Filter Design
- Thermal Noise Calculator
- Pi Network Attenuator Calculator
- Tee Network Attenuator Calculator
- 555 Timer Oscillator Calculator
- RF Link Budget Calculator
- Gamma Match Calculator
- Skin Depth Calculator
- Zener Diode Calculator
- Parallel Line / Ladder line Calculator
- Toroid Core Inductor Calculator
Just a few of the many calculators and tools are shown below. Download a copy of RF Toolbox to try out, and see how powerful it is.
With the transmission line calculator, you can select the type of line, length,
operating frequency, and calculate the losses, as well as the SWR and losses from
SWR due to impedance mismatch. The load impedance can also be calculated from the
measured impedance at the line input.
The cost of buying RF Toolbox is only $19.99!
Buy your copy online, and get your registration code in minutes!
RF Toolbox is available for both Macintosh and Windows systems!