Synth 76477 - A sound effects generator and synthesizer app for your iPhone and iPad!
Synth 76477 is a powerful sound effects generator and synthesizer app, inspired by the famous SN76477 integrated circuit from the
1970s, but containing many enhancements.
Synth 76477 comes with a full set of sample sound generators, making it easy to understand how to use and configure them,
and tap the full power of the app.
- Three oscillators, each of which can produce a sine, triangle, sawtooth, or square wave
- MIDI controllers can be used to adjust all the settings in real time, even wirelessly via WiFi!
- The outputs of two of the oscillators can be used to modulate the main oscillator
- Frequency modulation can be linear or octave based
- The duty cycle of the main oscillator can be adjusted in square wave mode
- Noise generator, either analog or digital, with an adjustable low pass filter
- Oscillator outputs can be mixed to the audio output
- Fully configurable ADSR (Attack / Decay / Sustain / Release) envelope, linear or exponential
- One shot mode available
- Unlimited number of sound effect generator boards
- User configurable array of sound effect generator buttons on each board, up to 50 on the iPhone and 150 on the iPad
- Boards as well as individual generators can be exported and imported, and transfered to and from your computer via iTunes file sharing,
making it easy to share with others
Buy your copy right now, and start generating your own sound effects in minutes.
Here a video of the app in action:
Here's a video of the app being controlled by a MIDI controller over WiFi:
Here is a user's video of the app in action:
iPhone Screenshots, click to enlarge:
iPad Screenshots, click to enlarge:
Synth 76477 FAQ
page for full details on how to use the app.
Are you looking for a technology or radio related iPhone/iPad app but can't find one that does
what you want? Have an idea for an app that you'd like to see? Contact us at email@example.com!