Get the CD-ROM from Black Cat Systems!
No more downloading hassles! Get all our great programs on
one convenient CD-ROM for only $10! These are the same versions of our programs that you can download from
our website. Most programs are available for both the Macintosh and Windows, some are Macintosh only.
Visit the webpage of each program for full details.
Note: Buying the CDROM does not include the registration codes for the programs. The cost of registering the programs
You get the following programs by Black Cat Systems:
- The Atomic Mac - the award winning periodic table of the elements for the Macintosh
- Audio Toolbox - generate tones and other sounds
- Audiocorder - a VOX program which allows your Mac to act as an audio recorder
- Black Cat CW Keyer - lets you send morse code from your computer.
- Diet Sleuth - a nutritional database and personal health logbook for the Macintosh
- DX ToolBox - shortwave radio propagation forecasting
- Elmer - creates sample tests to help you prepare for your ham radio written examination
- Graph Paper Maker - generate sheets of custom graph paper
- iUnit - a unit conversion program for the Macintosh
- Knitting Wizard - generate sheets of custom knitting grids
- Morse Mania - a morse code tutor for the Macintosh
- MultiMode - allows you to decode and transmit morse code, RTTY, FAX, SSTV, PSK31, and many other modes on your Mac
- MultiMode Lite - same as above, but does not include transmit capability and certain modes are not included
- PAG - Programmable Audio Generator
- RF ToolBox - an antenna design package for the Mac
- Sound Byte - a computerized cart machine for the Macintosh which supports five racks of carts
- Sound Byte Lite - same as above, but supports one only one rack of carts
- Sound Byte Pro - same as above, but supports fifty racks of carts
You may also order the CD-ROM by Personal Check or Money Order. Please print out this form to mail in your payment.
(The CD-ROM cost does not include the cost of registration codes for our shareware programs.)
firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments you may have.
Last modified January 6, 2008